A controlled technique for relieving dies before wax-up, by alternating coatings of gold and silver colored liquids over the die for uniform coverage of 25 microns space. Each coat is aproximately 6 microns. Liquids are fast setting. Use on stone, amalgam, plated or epoxy dies. It is a high spot indicator. Tru-Fit's gold and silver colors can be used as a visual
aid on models for patient education. Gold solution can be used to simulate crowns, inlays and bridgework.
Silver solution can be used to simulate amalgam restorations, partial denture framework.
According to studies at a leading university, precision castings will not seat, be as much as 200 microns,
unless relieved. To provide adequate space for cement and common internal discrepancies for ALL crowns
and inlays, four coats of fast-drying Tru-Fit will provide much better marginal fit by allowing castings to seat
more completely. Tru-Fit also greatly reduces the need for occlusal adjusting.
Tru-Fit is available in a variety of sizes for kits and individual components. The item list below will give sizes and Item #'s for ordering.
Smart Spacer Internal Dentin Die Spacer System
- Attention Pressable Ceramic Techs:
- Extremely fast dry time
- Cut at least 15 min off ceramic preparation
- Eliminate the second die for color determination
<< Click Here for more info >>
Stone Die & Plaster Hardener
- Seals and Impregnates Stone
- Nominal thickness increase to stone
- Use before applying Die Spacers
- 15 second dry time
BETA CAST - Surfactant / Debubblizer
- Reduces surface tention on Wax Patterns and Silicone Impression Material
- Great for Gold, Semi and Non-Precious Metals
- Bubble free models << Click Here for more info >>