A controlled technique for relieving dies before wax-up, by applying 2 coats of liquid (any color) over the die for uniform coverage approximately 25 microns space. Each coat is around 12 microns thick. Liquids are fast setting. Use on stone, amalgam, plated or epoxy dies. It is also a high spot indicator.
According to studies at a leading university, precision castings will not seat, be as much as 200 microns,
unless relieved. To provide adequate space for cement and common internal discrepancies for ALL crowns
and inlays, two coats of fast-drying Space-It will provide much better marginal fit by allowing castings to seat
more completely. Space-It also greatly reduces the need for occlusal adjusting.
Space-It is available in a variety of sizes for individual components. The item list below will give sizes and Item #'s for ordering. Other sizes and colors (Sky Blue, Orange, Green, Purple, etc.) not listed are available.
Smart Spacer Internal Dentin Die Spacer System
- Attention Pressable Ceramic Techs:
- Extremely fast dry time
- Cut at least 15 min off ceramic preparation
- Eliminate the second die for color determination
<< Click Here for more info >>
Hi-Gloss - Liquid Wax Glaze
- Create a shine on wax surfaces
- For smoother wax-ups of castings for bite blocks, crowns, dentures, inlays, veneers
- Burns out clean << Click Here for more info >>
TRUE RELEASE - Die Lubricant
- Wets the surface of the die allowing close contact of the wax to the die for greater accuracy of the casting.
- Easy removal of the wax pattern off stone, epoxy or plated dies