|Ultra-Blast™ - LB004 - LED Wand Curing Light
Item #: 44-1070
The Blast™ family of Curing Lights offered by First Medica™ takes advantage of third generation, high power, LEDs (Light Emitting Diodes). Third generation light sources offer higher light output, longer operating life and greater electrical and thermal efficiencies. These lights have a peak output very near the camphoroquinone (CQ) absorption maximum for high performance. Nearly all light cured composite, cements and sealants are CQ based. LED light sources are designed to last the life of the unit and never need to be replaced.
Wand shaped lights such as the Blast-Lite™, Mini-Blast™ and Ultra-Blast™ are smaller and lighter than the LED Blast™. Many assistants find this style light ideal for quick procedures, and the light weight less burdensome for prolonged use. With strong performance, superior quality and value pricing the Blast-Lite™, Mini-Blast™ and Ultra-Blast™ are the superior choice.
- High power, > 1,500mw/cm2
Please contact TAUB for ordering info!!
- Five Second or less deep cure
- Removable glass tip, does not require sleeve that can obstruct work area, can be sterilized
- Programmable audible beep
- Timer setting of 5,10 and 20 seconds
- Long lasting Lithium-Ion battery, over 1000 five-second cures
- Metal case allows for easy cleaning
- Designed for optimum power with 11mm tip
- No Turbo Tip needed
- Standard 11mm tip for 89% more curing area
- Compatible with Demetron™ and Hilux™ tips
- Continuous cycle run time
- Assembled in USA
- 2 year warranty