|RETRIEVABILITY / RADIO-OPACITY
- Allows retrievability of cemented implant restorations.
- Increased radio-opacity allows for pinpoint accuracy of excess sub-gingival cement.
- Resins are non-acidic and kind to tissue.
- Bio-Compatible to tissue.
- Non-irritating and less patient discomfort.
- Promotes good oral health and faster healing.
- Intermediate to Permanent retention
- Easily retrievable
- High Radio-opacity
- Low solubility
- Low film thickness
- Easy clean-up
- Great color contrast to tissue
- Made in USA
<< Click Here >>
#18 / #19 Posterior Restoration using ZERO-G.
Radiograph before / during / after placement
Case by: Ross Nash, DDS
ZERO-G™ is a dual-cure implant cement and is recommended
for intermediate to long-term cementation of implant-retained
restorations. During recall the restoration can be easily removed.
ZERO-G™ provides excellent radio-opacity for good visualization
after cementation to document complete clean-up, as well as
diagnostic examination upon follow-up.
ZERO-G™ implant cement is retentive, and easily allows removal of
excess cement, where it may occur. Unique color has great contrast
to gingival tissue, creating easy visualization. Simple, easy clean-up.
Light-cure: 20 seconds - allows complete margin curing.
Self-cure: Working time: 1 min 45 sec. Set time: 2 min 30 sec.
This cement can also be used for traditional crown
and bridge restorations when following pocelain or Zirconia bonding procedures.
|Directions & Uses:|
DFU_ZERO-G.pdf New Revision