- Fill and protect implant screw access holes and screw heads for abutments and screw retained restorations from cement and composite.
- Protect threading, screws, and internal components of implants and abutments.
- When cured, Liquid Magic has a rubbery consistency and not adhesive to implant components making it easly removed by a probe or explorer.
- Use instead of teflon tape and cotton pellets.
- Isolate and contain restorative materials.
- Biomimetics - seal out unwanted materials.
- Block out, undercuts, and other similar uses for Dental and Lab procedures.
Light-cure Resin: 20 seconds - 3.5 mm depth of cure.
Consistancy: Uncured: Liquid
|Directions & Uses:|