1. Shake well - Make sure all piqments have been shaken up. Tru-Fit must be as free flowing as water, add
thinner as needed.
2. To create a 25 micron space for cement, apply 4 thin coats of Tru-Fit with smooth, even strokes from a
small brush, to any die material. - Stone dies, amalgam, plated or epoxy.
3. Keep Tru-Fit 1/2 mm short of the margin.
4. Allow 30 seconds to one minute drying time between each application.
5. Alternate colors of gold and silver to insure uniform thickness.
6. After Tru-Fit is applied, lubricate the die before applying wax.
Tru-Fit in gold and silver colors can be used as a visual aid for patient education. Gold solution can be used
to simulate crowns, inlays and bridgework. Silver solution can be used to simulate amalgam restorations,
partial dentures. As a visual aid Tru-Fit can be applied to stone or plaster models, porcelain or acrylic teeth.
Easily removed with thinner. As a high spot indicator, Tru-Fit colors will indicate where internal discrepancies
of the crown, bind on the die.