1. Shake well - Make sure all piqments have been shaken up. Space-It must be as free flowing as water, add
thinner as needed.
2. To create a 25 micron space for cement, apply 2 thin coats of Space-It with smooth, even strokes from a
small brush, to any die material. - Stone dies, amalgam, plated or epoxy.
3. Keep Space-It 1/2 mm short of the margin.
4. Allow 30 seconds to one minute drying time between each application.
5. Alternate colors of gold and silver to insure uniform thickness.
6. After Space-It is applied, lubricate the die before applying wax.
Space-It colors can be used as a visual aid for patient education. As a visual aid Space-It can be applied to stone or plaster models, porcelain or acrylic teeth.
Easily removed with thinner. As a high spot indicator, Space-It colors will indicate where internal discrepancies
of the crown, bind on the die.